Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Faith Over Fear Inspiration: 10 Things I'm Grateful For

There has been a phenomenal group created by the lovely Michaela Loynd, called Faith over Fear on Facebook. The group strives, and accomplishes, creating an environment for women to come together and support, as well as empower one another. I am SO happy and excited that the group exists thanks to a remarkable person’s idea. The love and support that has grown on that page is so inspiring. 

Last night we were prompted to write about 10 things we are thankful for. It’s so important for everyone to sit and think about all of the things in their life that they are thankful for to avoid taking anything for granted. 

I’ve decided to share my list on my blog in hopes that it will inspire others to make their own list! :) 

1. Every friend and acquaintance that has taught me something new, that has listened to all of my life problems with open ears, and has offered advice
2. My parents who have supported me in every decision I've ever made and have taught me that space is the limit not the sky 
3. Attending a school that pushes me to accomplish all that I can as a young woman 
4. My cat, who gives me cuddles when I need them most, but also just in general
5. Books and movies for allowing me to create new versions of realities and to get lost in those realities 
6. Quaint coffee shops because they allow me to find my zen and mellow out 
7. Traveling for allowing me to open my eyes to new norms and ways of living 
8. My grandmother, even though she's not here anymore she taught me so much and the relationship I had with her created who I am today 
9. Living in Boston because doing so has allowed me to meet new people, embrace new experiences, and continue learning about myself 

10. New England, because living here has allowed me to embrace all sorts of weather and lets me enjoy the best of both worlds with warm and cold weather

No comments:

Post a Comment